COVID-19 New Delhi

Delhi High Court has given permission to offer Namaz in Nizamuddin Markaz

New Delhi: Weekend curfew has been announced in the capital of the country today. Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal announced this after a meeting with Lieutenant Governor Anil Benzal. The weekend curfew will begin at 10 pm on Friday and will continue till 6 am on Tuesday.
At the same time, the Delhi High Court has allowed 50 people to offer Namaz in the mosque of Nizamuddin Markaz. According to the information received, the bench of Justice Mukta Gupta said that the guidelines issued by the Delhi government on April 10 regarding Corona will be followed. The court said that the order of the Delhi Disaster Management Authority regarding Corona will also be applicable to Nizamuddin. Till now only 5 people were allowed to go to the Markaz to offer Namaz. During the hearing today, the Central Government said that the guidelines issued by the Disaster Management Authority from time to time should be followed. Then the court said that the guidelines issued for all religious places will also be applicable to Nizamuddin Markaz.
According to the information received, let us tell you that the Delhi Waqf Board had filed a petition in the court appealing to open Nizamuddin Markaz. There was a religious program in Nizamuddin Markaz last year during the Kovid-19 epidemic, after which the Markaz is closed since 31 March 2020.

निजामुद्दीन मरकज में नमाज पढ़ने की अनुमति दी दिल्ली हाई कोर्ट ने

नई दिल्ली: देश की राजधानी दिल्ली में आज वीकेंड कर्फ्यू का ऐलान कर दिया गया है। मुख्यमंत्री अरविंद केजरीवा ने उपराज्यपाल अनिल बेंजल के साथ बैठक के बाद इसका ऐलान किया। वीकेंड कर्फ्यू शुक्रवार रात 10 बजे से शुरू होगा और मंगलवार सुबह 6 बजे तक रहेगा।
वहीँ दिल्ली हाई कोर्ट ने निजामुद्दीन मरकज की बंगले वाली मस्जिद में 50 लोगों को नमाज अदा करने की इजाजत दे दी है। प्राप्त जानकारी के मुताबिक जस्टिस मुक्ता गुप्ता की बेंच ने कहा कि कोरोना को लेकर दिल्ली सरकार की ओर से पिछले 10 अप्रैल को जारी दिशा-निर्देश का पालन किया जाएगा। कोर्ट ने कहा कि कोरोना को लेकर दिल्ली आपदा प्रबंधन प्राधिकार का आदेश निजामुद्दीन पर भी लागू होगा। अभी तक मरकज में नमाज पढ़ने के लिए केवल 5 लोगों को जाने की अनुमति थी। आज सुनवाई के दौरान केंद्र सरकार ने कहा कि समय-समय पर आपदा प्रबंधन प्राधिकार की ओर से जारी दिशा-निर्देशों पालन किया जाना चाहिए। तब कोर्ट ने कहा कि सभी धर्म स्थलों के लिए जो दिशा-निर्देश जारी होंगे वह निजामुद्दीन मरकज पर भी लागू होंगे।
मिली जानकारी के मुताबिक बता दें कि दिल्ली वक्फ बोर्ड ने निजामुद्दीन मरकज को खोलने की अपील करते हुए अदालत में याचिका दायर की थी। निजामुद्दीन मरकज में पिछले साल कोविड-19 महामारी के दौरान धार्मिक कार्यक्रम हुआ था, जिसके बाद 31 मार्च 2020 से मरकज बंद है।

About the author

Mazhar Iqbal

Indian Journalist Association
https://www.facebook.com/IndianJournalistAssociation/

Add Comment

Click here to post a comment

Live Videos

Advertisements

Advertisements

Advertisements

Advertisements

Our Visitor

0320577