Raipur, 23 March 2020 Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel, Home Minister Tamradhwaj Sahu, Industry Ministry Kawasi Lakhma, MLA Mohan Markam, Senior Security Advisor Union Home Ministry Vijay Kumar and Director General of Police DM Awasthi paid courteous tribute to the martyr personnel of Sukma Naxal Attack, in Sukma Police Line. Chief Minister said that we are proud of our security personnel’s bravery. Our brave security personnel sacrificed their lives while braving the naxal attack. Their sacrifice will not go in vain. Baghel saluted the courage of these personnel and said that State Government is with the families of these martyrs in this difficult time.
You may also like
About the author
I J A
Labourers in need to be provided immediate support : Helpline numbers released for labourers in trouble
प्रधानमंत्री नरेन्द्र मोदी ने आज वीडियो कॉन्फ्रेंसिंग कर सभी राज्यों के मुख्यमंत्रियों से चर्चा की और नोवल कोरोना वायरस (कोविड-19) की रोकथाम के लिए किए गए इंतजामों की जानकारी ली…
- Low-skilled workers, developing countries at risk of steep economic decline as coronavirus advances
- WHO concerned over rapid escalation in COVID-19 spread as caseload approaches one million
- PM Narendra Modi inquired the Chief Minister of all states through video conferencing regarding resue of Corona virus during Lock down..
- Economic sanctions should be lifted to prevent hunger crises in countries hit by COVID-19 – UN rights expert
- UN launches COVID-19 plan that could ‘defeat the virus and build a better world’